Red Star Belgrade 0-1 Tottenham, LIVE: Mauricio Pochettino’s men look to boost chances of Champions League progression amid poor domestic form
- Giovani Lo Celso scored on first Spurs start following series of missed chances
- Red Star Belgrade starting XI: Borjan, Gobeljic (Jander), Milunovic, Degenek, Rodic, Jovancic, Petrovic, Garcia, Marin, Van La Parra, Pavkov
- Red Star Belgrade subs: Popovic, Pankov, Vulic, Richmond Boakye, Simic, Canas
- Tottenham Hotspur starting XI: Gazzaniga, Foyth, Sanchez, Dier, Rose, Sissoko, Ndombele, Lo Celso, Alli, Son, Kane
- Tottenham subs: Alderweireld, Vorm, Sessegnon, Eriksen, Lucas Moura, Skipp, Davies
- Tottenham Hotspur are looking for victory to remain on course for last-16
- Spurs beat Red Star Belgrade 5-0 in the reverse fixture at White Hart Lane
- But Mauricio Pochettino’s men have won just one away game since March
- UEFA Champions League kick-off from the Rajko Mitic Stadium is at 8pm GMT
Tottenham Hotspur make the trip to Serbia to take on Red Star Belgrade in their fourth Champions League group match looking to build a strong platform for last-16 progression.
Spurs will be looking to bounce back from their Premier League clash over the weekend which saw them draw with Everton after Son Heung-min was sent off for a tackle which lead to Andre Gomes suffering a fractured and dislocated ankle.
Maurcio Pochettino’s men will be hoping to replicate their home win against Serbian side which saw them net five goals with a brace coming from both Harry Kane and the South Korean forward.
Sportsmail’s Dan Ripley will provide live Champions League coverage of Red Star Belgrade vs Tottenham including score, lineups and build-up.