Europa League final – Chelsea vs Arsenal: Date, kick-off time and channel plus stats and latest odds
- Europa League final between London rivals takes place on 29 May at 8pm BST
- UK viewers can watch Chelsea vs Arsenal final live on BT Sport for free
- Chelsea are bookmaker’s favourite to win Europa League final against Arsenal
Arsenal and Chelsea face each other in an all-English Europa League final this week.
The Gunners have made it on step further than last year after beating Valencia in the second leg 4-2 with hat trick from Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang and goal from Alexandre Lacazette to finish 7-3 on aggregate.
Maurizio Sarri’s men reached the final of the competition after winning penalty shootout after drawing 1-1 in both legs of their clash with Eintracht Frankfurt to take the game to extra-time with neither side able to conjure a goal.
Sportsmail provide you with everything you need to know for the Europa League final Chelsea vs Arsenal including time, date, channel and location plus tickets, odds, team stats and more.
Arsenal and Chelsea to face each other in an all-English Europa League final in Baku
When is the Europa League final?
The final between Chelsea and Arsenal takes place on Wednesday, 29 May.
What time does it kick-off?
The Europa League final kicks-off at 8pm BST.
Will there be VAR?
Yes. This will be the first Europa League fixture to use VAR.
UEFA plan to introduce VAR fully into 2019/20 season for both European competitions. Champions League did get a head start in the technology this season after using VAR from the knockout stage of the tournament.
How can I watch Arsenal vs Chelsea?
UK viewers will be able to watch Arsenal vs Chelsea live on BT Sport for free on YouTube and their mobile app.
For our American audience you can catch live action on TNT and Univision at 3pm (EST).
Here is the link for the BT SPORT’S YOUTUBE EUROPA LEAGUE FINAL LIVE STREAM.
Where is the Europa League final taking place?
The UEFA Europa League final will take place in Azerbaijan’s capital, Baku.
The venue to be used is the Baku Olympic Stadium which has a capacity of 69,870 people.
The Europa League final Chelsea vs Arsenal takes place in Azerbaijan at Baku Olympic Stadium
How did Chelsea and Arsenal make it to the final?
- PAOK 0-1 Chelsea
- Chelsea 1-0 Videoton
- Chelsea 3-1 BATE
- BATE 0-1 Chelsea
- Chelsea 4-0 PAOK
- Videoton 2-2 Chelsea
- 1st Leg – Malmo 1-2 Chelsea
- 2nd Leg – Chelsea 3-0 Malmo
- 1st Leg – Chelsea 3-0 Dynamo Kiev
- 2nd Leg – Dynamo Kiev 0-5 Chelsea
- 1st Leg – Slavia Prague 0-1 Chelsea
- 2nd Leg – Chelsea 4-3 Slavia Prague
- 1st Leg – Eintracht Frankfurt 1-1 Chelsea
- 2nd Leg – Chelsea 1 (4) – 1 (3) Eintracht Frankfurt
- Arsenal 4-2 Vorskla Poltava
- Qarabag 0-3 Arsenal
- Sporting CP 0-1 Arsenal
- Arsenal 0-0 Sporting CP
- Vorskla Poltava 0-3 Arsenal
- Arsenal 1-0 Qarabag
- 1st Leg – BATE 1-0 Arsenal
- 2nd Leg – Arsenal 3-0 BATE
- 1st Leg – Rennes 3-1 Arsenal
- 2nd Leg – Arsenal 3-0 Rennes
- 1st Leg – Arsenal 2-0 Napoli
- 2nd Leg – Napoli 0-1 Arsenal
- 1st Leg – Arsenal 3-1 Valencia
- 2nd Leg – Valencia 2-4 Arsenal
Europa League stats for Chelsea and Arsenal
Olivier Giroud goes into the final as joint top goalscorer in European competition
Top 5 goalscorers for Chelsea
- Olivier Giroud – 10
- Callum Hudson-Odoi – 4
- Pedro – 4
- Ruben Loftus-Cheek – 4
- Willian – 3
Here are all the stats for Chelsea’s Europa League campaign from group stages up to the semi-final:
- Wins – 11
- Losses – 0
- Draw – 3
- Goals – 32
- Total Shots – 213
- Possession – 63%
- Passing Accuracy – 89.1%
- Assists – 25
- Goals Conceded – 8
*Stats courtesy of Opta
Arsenal duo Aubameyang and Lacazette have a combined 13 goals in competition
Top 5 goalscorers for Arsenal
- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang – 8
- Alexandre Lacazette – 5
- Aaron Ramsey – 2
- Danny Welbeck – 2
- Emile Smith Rowe – 2
Here are all the stats for Arsenal’s Europa League campaign from group stages up to the semi-final:
- Wins – 11
- Losses – 2
- Draws – 1
- Goals – 29
- Total Shots – 164
- Possession – 56.3
- Passing Accuracy – 85%
- Assists – 23
- Goals Conceded – 9
*Stats courtesy of Opta
Europa League final odds
- Chelsea – 7/5
- Arsenal – 9/4
- Draw – 27/11
*Odds provided by Oddschecker